Mr. Hart's Cinema Studies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title of the topic

3 posters

Go down

Title of the topic Empty Title of the topic

Post  danielavillalon Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 am

I can't seem to get used to the fact that people were uncomfortable with close up make out shots. Or that it was unthinkable of a married couple to sleep in the same bed. Sexuality is part of human nature. Was it rebellious to sleep in the bed? I just wonder how the past generations judged/judge ours. I know of couples my age having sleep overs and parents allow it. I'm amazed at how much we have changed throughout the years. Maybe Hitchcock broke that barrier for us all.

danielavillalon

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Re: Title of the topic

Post  michael perry Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:38 am

danielavillalon wrote:I can't seem to get used to the fact that people were uncomfortable with close up make out shots. Or that it was unthinkable of a married couple to sleep in the same bed. Sexuality is part of human nature. Was it rebellious to sleep in the bed? I just wonder how the past generations judged/judge ours. I know of couples my age having sleep overs and parents allow it. I'm amazed at how much we have changed throughout the years. Maybe Hitchcock broke that barrier for us all.
I agree you couldn't have said it better.

michael perry

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuelthe5th Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 pm

but if you think about it the actors where not really married so for them to act as if they where sleeping together is probably what they where all freaked out about you know like them saying "the actors aren't married so where shouldn't have them act like it"

Samuelthe5th

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum