Mr. Hart's Cinema Studies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a thought about Baby Hitler

2 posters

Go down

Just a thought about Baby Hitler Empty Just a thought about Baby Hitler

Post  melanieenda Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 pm

I feel like Florya stopped shooting when the picture of Hitler as a baby showed up because that is truly the beginning of innocence. Its the beginning of Coming Of Age as well. I feel like you have to reach a certain age to even begin showing or losing innocence. Hitler being shown as a baby is going all the way back to Hitler's innocence. You cant take something away, if you never even had it.

This is just my thoughts written out. Maybe it'll mean something.

melanieenda

Back to top Go down

Just a thought about Baby Hitler Empty Re: Just a thought about Baby Hitler

Post  michael perry Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 am

melanieenda wrote:I feel like Florya stopped shooting when the picture of Hitler as a baby showed up because that is truly the beginning of innocence. Its the beginning of Coming Of Age as well. I feel like you have to reach a certain age to even begin showing or losing innocence. Hitler being shown as a baby is going all the way back to Hitler's innocence. You cant take something away, if you never even had it.

This is just my thoughts written out. Maybe it'll mean something.
Yea kinda saying that showing the audience that even know hitler was a bad man. That he had innocence sometime in his life.

michael perry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum