Mr. Hart's Cinema Studies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking through the window.

2 posters

Go down

Looking through the window.  Empty Looking through the window.

Post  Joselle S Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Hitchcock used a lot of manipulation in this movie. He used many different angels of the camera to make us feel uncomfortable. He is making us feel shady by making us see what the main character sees. When the main character uses his camera to zoom in the camera shot is through the main character's camera. Hitchcock used more but this is all that i can think of right now.

Joselle S

Back to top Go down

Looking through the window.  Empty Re: Looking through the window.

Post  michael perry Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:28 am

Joselle S wrote:Hitchcock used a lot of manipulation in this movie. He used many different angels of the camera to make us feel uncomfortable. He is making us feel shady by making us see what the main character sees. When the main character uses his camera to zoom in the camera shot is through the main character's camera. Hitchcock used more but this is all that i can think of right now.
Also it lets us see the great details that mr. Jefferies is seeing. I think that it manipulats us to feel like were not doing something shady because were not holding camera and looking through the lense of the camera.

michael perry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum