The Wheelchair

Go down

The Wheelchair

Post  MattM on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm

I believe that wheelchair not only represents his limited physical limitations but also how trapped he feels internally withing his life, causing him to take much more interest in his now visible neighbor's lives.

MattM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree with Mat M

Post  John Dalton on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 am

I also feel that the wheelchair symbolizes his incapability to love or get deeper involved with Grace Kelly.Like his cast and wheelchair symbolize ball and chain.

John Dalton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

i agree with both john and matt

Post  Emanuel Pena on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 am

The wheel chair has become a part of Mr. Jeffries life ever since his accident happened. by showing that he has a weird but special bond with that wheelchair of which he doesn't pay attention to his beautiful girlfriend and ignores everything in his surroundings just to be sitting in his wheel chair looking out his window, he doesn't sleep in his bed at night , he much rather be knocked out asleep in his wheel chair.

Emanuel Pena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wheelchair

Post  Heinz06long on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 am

The wheel chair played a big role in Jefferies life. At me point to the nurse who came to check up on him told him not to sleep and stay in the wheel chair all day but he still did. After that Jefferies played less attention to Lisa even though she was his beautiful wife but he had rather to look out the window and spy on his neighbors

Heinz06long

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Wheelchair

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum