Question about Floya and the girl

Go down

Question about Floya and the girl

Post  melanieenda on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:21 am

Can anyone help clear this up?

When Floya is fighting with the girl after they walk through the bog and he chokes her and pushes her in...
does he help her get out because he felt bad? Or because he actually loves her? Its just a though that because he helped her, theres no way he would be able to kill anyone or be ready to be in the army when he gets mad and tries to hurt her but then backs down and helps her before the job is done of hurting her.

i hope that someone understands what i am saying/asking.

melanieenda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Floya and the girl

Post  Michelle Lyn Luna on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Did Florya even help her out? I know the passerby helped pull Glasha out of the bog, but to my knowledge Florya was just standing by, freaking out about everything. Edit: Okay, so he does help, yes. Thank you for the clarification. Smile I stand by the remainder of my comment.
Either way, I don't think he at all intended to severely hurt her anyway. It was an act of impulse that he didn't mean, but this doesn't mean that he isn't capable of murder just because he didn't want to murder someone who had been helping him out. There's a bit of a difference between being able to impulsively kill someone who helped you and murdering a ruthless enemy in war.

Last edited by Michelle Lyn Luna on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michelle Lyn Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Florya pushes her in, jumps in after her, helps her stand, notices the ominous standing man (Ruzbekh), and then runs for his gun. Ruzbekh goes in to help Glasha the rest of the way. Hope this clears things up. I think it is general hysteria but am not 100% confident.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://mrhartscinemastudies.greatestboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down